Customized Disney Tee-shirt?

Mrs.Milo

DIS Veteran
Is there a place where I can get a Mickey or Minnie tee-shirt at Disneyworld, and have a name added?

I see that there was a shop at Disney Springs by Hanes but it apparently closed last September. Has anyone ordered online and was it expensive? Thanks in advance.

Is there a place where I can get a Mickey or Minnie tee-shirt at Disneyworld, and have a name added?

I see that there was a shop at Disney Springs by Hanes but it apparently closed last September. Has anyone ordered online and was it expensive? Thanks in advance.
Cricut (or Silhouette) + Etsy for downloadable SVG templates + iron. Watch Michaels for the sales on HTV and tshirts.

Easiest thing to do to create your own tshirts. The savings on the first few tshirts pays for the machine and then you can create anything for pennies a shirt.

Last edited:
I just got some on etsy, i haven't gotten them yet but the reviews were good shipping was cheaper then expected. Also got ears for my daughter!

If you don’t have access to a silhouette and a heat press (just using an iron won’t fully seal the vinyl), then order some shirts off Etsy. They have tons of cute designs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter