Current ticket specials

ICan'tWait

Mouseketeer
Right now Seaworld has a 3 day multi park ticket for $120 which even after taxes and fees is cheaper than Undercover Tourist ticket prices. I'm wondering if this is something that should be jumped on or if this price will be around through the summer? We're not going until August but I don't want to miss out on a good deal. Thoughts? Jump on it or safe to wait?

Those are good prices. There is no way to know if they will have a better offer as you get closer.

It is a very good price

Decide if it is a deal you can live with

I always fear prices will increase and not decrease and I kick myself if I pass on a sweet deal

Check threads from last year to see if many deals came out later mid summer
Maybe that will help you make a decision now?

Lately I have bought many tickets from the visit orlando site.

Sometimes visit orlando has an additional 5% discount.

The main difference I have found is undercover's price you see includes tax and fees up front and visit orlando you have to put the tickets in your cart and then go to checkout to see the full price.

Still, when I have needed tickets, visit orlando was lower priced esp when they had the extra 5% discount.

Visitorlando.com actually has even better prices $99.99 for 3 days or $159.99 for 3 days plus 3 days dining. Everything I find says this is a legit site.

Oh man...this is a really, really good deal. If you value all day dining at $25pp (at heavily discounted Blue Friday rate), then this works out to under $30 per day for 3 days. I am super tempted and don't know what to do lol.

I was originally thinking of buying a one day ticket on Blue Friday and getting an all day dine. Last year, a weekday ticket was $39.99 and the dining worked out to $25 each so $65 per person or $325 for 5 ppl. Now I am sooo tempted by my Mickey Math to upgrade to 3 park days for a total outlay of $859.

Now the other interesting thing is this Flash sale basically gives u an extra $10 off the 2 day and 3 day tickets. Otherwise, the $159 for 3 day + all day dining is the normal price.

Ack - what is happening to my chill-at-FortWilderness-with-only-2-park-days trip?!?!

Oh man...this is a really, really good deal. If you value all day dining at $25pp (at heavily discounted Blue Friday rate), then this works out to under $30 per day for 3 days. I am super tempted and don't know what to do lol.

I was originally thinking of buying a one day ticket on Blue Friday and getting an all day dine. Last year, a weekday ticket was $39.99 and the dining worked out to $25 each so $65 per person or $325 for 5 ppl. Now I am sooo tempted by my Mickey Math to upgrade to 3 park days for a total outlay of $859.

Now the other interesting thing is this Flash sale basically gives u an extra $10 off the 2 day and 3 day tickets. Otherwise, the $159 for 3 day + all day dining is the normal price.

Ack - what is happening to my chill-at-FortWilderness-with-only-2-park-days trip?!?!
what flash sale are you talking about? I don't see anything about blue friday?

what flash sale are you talking about? I don't see anything about blue friday?

A poster up above posted that VisitOrlando is currently having a Flash Sale on Sea World tickets.

Blue Friday is a Black Friday sale that Sea World offers every year. I was planning to wait to buy my tickets during that sale in November.

But now I am tempted by VisitOrlando's deal. $159.99 for 3 day tix with 3 days of All Day Dining is really good.

Elaine
On the blue Friday sales do they have dates they must be used on?by?
We are going thanksgiving weekend but would be looking at going to a park after blue Friday ? Like 3 data after ?
Wondering if I should wait

A poster up above posted that VisitOrlando is currently having a Flash Sale on Sea World tickets.

Blue Friday is a Black Friday sale that Sea World offers every year. I was planning to wait to buy my tickets during that sale in November.

But now I am tempted by VisitOrlando's deal. $159.99 for 3 day tix with 3 days of All Day Dining is really good.

Elaine
On the blue Friday sales do they have dates they must be used on?by?
We are going thanksgiving weekend but would be looking at going to a park after blue Friday ? Like 3 data after ?
Wondering if I should wait

To be honest I am not sure. Try a search here or on Google? I know there was some discussion when the Blue Friday sales came out.

Right now Seaworld has a 3 day multi park ticket for $120 which even after taxes and fees is cheaper than Undercover Tourist ticket prices. I'm wondering if this is something that should be jumped on or if this price will be around through the summer? We're not going until August but I don't want to miss out on a good deal. Thoughts? Jump on it or safe to wait?
it is a really good deal but its replacing two parks for 100. …. so if its a budget thing you could wait, Im sure they will have something similar.

this is the website we bought ours from , you can sign in as a guest the prices are better than they were in march when we went. 162. for three parks with all you can dine.
https://www.orlandoemployeediscounts.com/shop/specific_tickets.php?catid=16

All you can dine was the best part of our day. I didnt buy them for the kids tickets

Why not just buy an Annual pass. Aren't they cheaper?

These tickets cost a little more ($159.99) because they include 3 days of all day dining. That's easily worth $75 - $105 right there. The cheapest annual pass is $140.45 with blockout dates.

Just checked the SeaWorld website and with tax a gold annual pass is 172.43. Is this a good deal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!