Current Purchase with Purchase?

Belle0101

Nothing to see here.
Some of my family went in December and while I can't remember all of the details, I think the item you could purchase after spending X was a fleece blanket. Is it still the fleece blanket? If so, how much do you have to spend to purchase the fleece blanket and how much is it?

Thanks in advance! :)

when I was there in Nov/Dec it was a bag for $20 with a purchase of $25 and a fleece blanket for $20 with a $40 purchase...I know because I got both, lol. The bag was holiday themed and the fleece was Mickey and Minnie. Not sure what it is now though.

when I was there in Nov/Dec it was a bag for $20 with a purchase of $25 and a fleece blanket for $20 with a $40 purchase...I know because I got both, lol. The bag was holiday themed and the fleece was Mickey and Minnie. Not sure what it is now though.

Oh you are lucky...you go the holiday tote that I wanted! By the time I got there on Dec 12th...the bags were sold out and were replaced with a colorful mickey face backpack. They were also out of anything with 2017 on it. It is just crazy how fast stuff goes.

As of last week.:)

25104787207_9fa11ab3c3_h.jpg

39943603662_04c87d7ebd_h.jpg

Ooh, I like that backpack more then my red and white holiday bag! The towel is nice too, with the strings and all.

Ooh, I like that backpack more then my red and white holiday bag! The towel is nice too, with the strings and all.

When I was there for Thanksgiving week, they had the Holiday tote, a blanket, and the backpack and beachtowel. It depended which store you were in if they had all four choices or just two. I'll admit, I bought three out of four of them LOL.

That's funny, I never noticed the towel or backpack. I probably would have bought it...maybe it's good I didn't see it then!

The backpacks really are nice quality. I have one from 2016 with white mickeys that is still in pristine condition and liked it so much I picked up the multi-colored one in 2017. They are totally worth the cost

:thanks: for all the responses! I already have the beach towel and backpacks, while nice, don't appeal to me; I was hoping for something else. One year it was a soft sided cooler bag ... very nice!

I'll be down from Feb 3 - 16 and if I notice anything different I'll post it.

Question about how this works-if you spend more than $40 can you get both items?

My sister asked this a few years back and the CM said that she would have had to spend the max ($65) to get both but then told her since she was close she would make an exception for her. So, I don't know what the actual rule is but if you're close it couldn't hurt to ask. :)

I dislike when that happens! Thanks for the update........think i'll grab one when I get there. Really like the pattern for the backpack so that's a definite purchase. Then i'll have extra room to put souvenirs in :mickeyjum 2MORE DAYS TIL I'M IN MY HAPPY PLACE!!

I was just there June 22-27 and there was currently no purchase with purchase offer. Was just in Disneyland last week and same - no P w/ P

Wow! Really!?!

There has been a purchase with a purchase for the last 10 years. I’ve almost always purchased it. There’s even a purchase with a purchase at our Disney Store in the mall - currently a mickey backpack.

I hope they don’t discontinue this.

I’m almost positive that they stopped doing it. Something about a lawsuit against the MyPillow guy. If you always offer it, it’s not a sale. Or something along those lines. Maybe you can search here and get more info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter