Current purchase with purchase?

And those backpacks were everywhere in the parks...wasn't hard to figure out that it was a purchase with purchase item and a lot of people took advantage of it.

And those backpacks were everywhere in the parks...wasn't hard to figure out that it was a purchase with purchase item and a lot of people took advantage of it.

It a really nice backpack. We got one with a purchase to purchase. It’s very roomy. I claimed it as mine and I am using it to haul my work stuff. Lol.

How often do they change the purchase with purchase items? I got the backpack (Which I love) last October and was hoping for something new to buy on my next trip in two weeks. :rolleyes:

They usually offer a couple items at a discount price if you spend a certain amount at most merchandise stores on site. Sometimes it is a backpack, towel, blanket etc. One year I got a really nice blanket and another year I got a couple of towels that we still use...

does anyone have a pic please? i got a Towel & Blanket last trip....great quality and use all the time

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to put pictures on here but here is the backpack

https://disneylanddaily.com/latest-from-the-parks-2/

They also had a throw blanket when we went to. Super cute with Mickey and Minnie . Bought that one too. We are suckers lol.
Just wanted to say that if you want to post pictures from your computer/phone, use the 'upload a file' tab underneath the text box. If you want to post something saved on a website, use the 'image' icon above the text box (after the smiley emoticon). There's also a 'media gallery embed' at the top (camera icon) but to tell you the truth, I have no idea what it is.

ETA: you will see all of those options when you go to write a reply.

OMG i will be getting that for sure......love it :banana: i will probably get a few blankets also as we always use the one we have now from years ago...my kids love it

The purchase with purchase is one of the best deals at Disneyland. It's hard NOT to spend $40. I have a 2 year old backpack similar to the one in the link but full body Mickey's. It's now my Disneyland/festival bag.

Love our backpack! The picture above does not do it justice. It is much better looking and nice quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!