Current Purchase with Purchase Promo at Disney World?

DSNYFRK4EVR

Mouseketeer
Hello! Anyone who has recently been to WDW, was there a purchase with purchase offer in the stores? Hoping for some sort of backpack or blanket when we travel. THANKS!

OOOooo, I want to bump this. I'll be there in November for one day, as part of our cruise. I have two blankets from past trips, but I wasn't interested in the backpack they had last August.

Has anyone been recently?

Thank you

There wasn't anything offered when we were there in Sept. There usually is when we go in Nov/Dec.

OOOooo, I want to bump this. I'll be there in November for one day, as part of our cruise. I have two blankets from past trips, but I wasn't interested in the backpack they had last August.

Has anyone been recently?

Thank you

I was there the first week of October, and there was no deal like I am used to seeing on blankets or backpacks. The closest deal was buying two of something (dolls for instance) for $22 each. I have picked up the blankets in this deal every trip they were available.

There is a new Purchase with Purchase!! It is a Christmas Tote. Let me see if I can update this in a bit with a photo.

DVuvkvfRHkEP5Rp1Fy6ADkDFL2YLTanrzbwt4N3_9lZNXtSegyngH40ZTQzUyC_n-OXOCd6Mk7HjFcf7rabHcZEMOTK_1Nc9lRu1Var9xDCi-nWoSuD92Zuys1W3Dce-kQ

Not sure if this works! It's 19.00 with a 45.00 purchase.

Is it before or after the AP discount? I haven't done a purchase with purchase promo since I have had one. Thanks!

We just got back and asked at both the world of Disney and at pop gift shop and both said that the pouch as early with purchase wouldn’t be available u til November 23

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!