Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amazon

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other...I'll share in comments.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zebrastreyepz

DIS Veteran
We used Instacart for delivery to Wyndham Bonnet Creek last December and it was a disaster. No one ever said who messed up...the Instacart shopper or Bell Services. Instacart swore it had been delivered and WBC couldn't find it.

I'm not as concerned about price as I am about making sure it is waiting for us at Bell Services at the Fort.

If you use Amazon, is it Amazon Fresh or Amazon Pantry? Amazon themselves had me sort of confused BUT I did make a hot fresh cup of watered down cream while forgetting the actual K Cup this morning.

It's kind of one of those days.

The first few times we stayed on property we used GG. Last Oct we switched to Amazon Prime Now four our delivery to The Fort. I had found the prices had gone way up w GG and with Prime Now we didn't have to pay for shipping. Never had an issue with delivery for either GG or Prime Now.

The first few times we stayed on property we used GG. Last Oct we switched to Amazon Prime Now four our delivery to The Fort. I had found the prices had gone way up w GG and with Prime Now we didn't have to pay for shipping. Never had an issue with delivery for either GG or Prime Now.
Does Prime Now handle refrigerated items?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!