Current Ear Inventory

yetiowine

Mouseketeer
Anybody know a rough inventory of Mickey/Minnie headband ears at the parks? I know of purple potion, holiday themed, and plumeria ears from reading blogs and this forum.

I'm curious if Haunted themed or the Coco ears are there? I have a trip planned for early Feb and I've justified buying at least one pair to add to our collection.

I know this is a little late. I’m at the park now. Port royal has the Haunted mansion ears with the bat, and the tight rope ears. I haven’t seen the coco ones. Also the plumeria ears sold out this morning after they restocked them this week :(

Thanks for the reply! I go in 2 weeks, so really I posted prematurely. I am also interested in the plumeria ears so that makes sense that they sell out! The anniversary and donut ears don’t excite me as much. Anyone else get Homer Simpson vibes from the donut ears???

Just got back yesterday. No Coco ears anywhere, they have been discontinued. I was pretty bummed when I found that out.

Just got back yesterday. No Coco ears anywhere, they have been discontinued. I was pretty bummed when I found that out.

I guess I’m not surprised, since I haven’t seen them pop up on any recent blog or forum posts. Disappointing! I appreciate the update.

Thanks for the reply! I go in 2 weeks, so really I posted prematurely. I am also interested in the plumeria ears so that makes sense that they sell out! The anniversary and donut ears don’t excite me as much. Anyone else get Homer Simpson vibes from the donut ears???
Lol my friend thinks they remind her of Homer Simpson too! The purple ears are still fully stocked. Those are the most popular. Saw so many people in them. There are also the Minnie Mouse celebration polka dot ears. They are cute, but not sure if I will get them. I keep telling myself I won’t get new ears, but every trip I’m always getting a pair lol

We really want to find the Sorcerer Mickey headband for kids, but I haven’t seen them in years! Maybe those will make a reappearance soon! There’s a Sorcerer Mickey churro, so they’re headed in the right direction.

We really want to find the Sorcerer Mickey headband for kids, but I haven’t seen them in years! Maybe those will make a reappearance soon! There’s a Sorcerer Mickey churro, so they’re headed in the right direction.

I have a pair that I got Feb 2017 and I also haven't heard mention of them since. The sorcerer ears are one of my favorites, because they lack sequins that most ears have. Sequin-less ears are the most comfortable out of my collection!

Update on the plumeria ears. I went again today, and they had more at the store across from Jungle Cruise. I would've bought some, but I didn't realize the ears were black. For some reason I thought they were navy. So I didn't get them. But I am wondering if they sell out daily, the just replenish the next day?

Can you describe the plumeria ears? Is that the mardi gra themed ears? I want the Haunted mansion ears soo bad - they were out of them when I went to DL in October. :(

I had no idea about Mardi Gras ears. Really wish they still had Coco.

I appreciate everyone's updates!
That's where they get us - they only bring out some of the ears for a limited time. I was so afraid I wouldn't get the Mickey's 90th ears that I bought them online. I'm not going back to a Disney park until December

I saw Lunar New Year ears on blogs and I like them since they resemble the traditional Minnie bow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter