Current dining menus?

cmph

DIS Veteran
Where is the best site to find current dining menus? It seems like I'm finding a lot from 2017, 2016, and in some cases, for restaurants that I don't believe even exist still. Maybe the restaurants that are still there just never change menus? I've only been on Royal once, and that was 20 years ago. I'd like to see the most current specialty dining menus possible before making any final decisions on those... I don't care so much about the MDR menus, which seem kind of stable. TIA

The only way I could see them was to log onto the app, select an upcoming cruise, click on the little fork and knife, and select "main dining." From there I could see the menu. eta: Other menus were available, as well, not just the MDR.

The only way I could see them was to log onto the app, select an upcoming cruise, click on the little fork and knife, and select "main dining." From there I could see the menu. eta: Other menus were available, as well, not just the MDR.
Hmmm... I don't see a little fork and knife under anything but Solarium. When I click on the dining options, it offers packages, My Time Dining, and Solarium for booking; Solarium is the only one with a menu. The upcharge options aren't live yet, so I won't be able to see the menus that way. It is curious that My Time Dining doesn't have a sample menu either. I wanted to have a game plan prior to the upcharges opening up for booking. There must be a site that has at least 2018 menus posted, I would think?

Hmmm... I don't see a little fork and knife under anything but Solarium. When I click on the dining options, it offers packages, My Time Dining, and Solarium for booking; Solarium is the only one with a menu. The upcharge options aren't live yet, so I won't be able to see the menus that way. It is curious that My Time Dining doesn't have a sample menu either. I wanted to have a game plan prior to the upcharges opening up for booking. There must be a site that has at least 2018 menus posted, I would think?

I am not sure when you are cruising, but the menu's only show in the app as you get closer to your sail date. That being said, if you let me know which restaurants you would like I could screen shot what my app shows since I am within the window. I am sailing on the Navigator so I have access to any of the restaurants on that ship: Chops, Jamies Italian, Hooked Seafood, & Izumi.

I had to select a future sailing (I chose a sailing for next week on Allure) in the app in order to see the current menu.

eta: It does not have to be a sailing you are on, so you can just select one. That will at least give you an idea of what to expect, even if the menus change.

From the app:

1. The page that says Select Your Sailing shows up. At the very bottom, click on "Get More Details on Ships We Support"
  2. Click on a ship (I clicked on Allure of the Seas)
  3. Select a sailing (I clicked on July 14-21)
  4. The app will customize
  5. Click on the fork and knife icon
  6. Restaurants will show up, as well as main dining, bars and lounges, etc.
  7. Click on the one you want and select menu

Last edited:
I had to select a future sailing (I chose a sailing for next week on Allure) in the app in order to see the current menu.

eta: It does not have to be a sailing you are on, so you can just select one. That will at least give you an idea of what to expect, even if the menus change.

From the app:

1. The page that says Select Your Sailing shows up. At the very bottom, click on "Get More Details on Ships We Support"

Oh yeah! I forgot you could do it like that!! Good info! The menus are the same no matter what ship you are on, and they rarely change so this is a great piece of advice.

The menus look appetizing. I am still about 180-someting days to go. :(

Last edited:

From the app:

Oh wow, I had no idea you could look at sailings other than your own! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!