Current Connect@Sea rates

lelalittlelegs

Mouseketeer
Is anyone onboard the Magic currently or has been on her since she arrived in Europe for this summer season? I’m looking for the current Connect@Sea rates onboard. We are sailing in 6 weeks and haven’t been onboard since 2017 so I’m wondering what the packages and prices are now. If anyone could help, I’d really appreciate it. Thank you!

I'm interested in this as well.
I know the regular pricing for the 'large' connect@sea package (the one I always use - 1GB) is $89. - but that's for the Caribbean, sailings out of North American ports.
I'm wondering if the rate is different in Europe.

I'm interested in this as well.
I know the regular pricing for the 'large' connect@sea package (the one I always use - 1GB) is $89. - but that's for the Caribbean, sailings out of North American ports.
I'm wondering if the rate is different in Europe.
I have paid $89 for 1GB in Europe on 4 other cruises (Med and Northern Europe) but I haven’t been for a year or two so wondered if they’d increased?

As of May 2019 on the Magic (transatlantic, so ending in Europe), same price as before:
- $19 for 100 mb
- $39 for 300 mb
- $89 for 1000 mb

I purchased the 1000 mb plan - it lasted me 6 days - with me being conservative. I then bought the medium package - as I was uploading some videos & photos to FB each day.

I purchased the 1000 mb plan - it lasted me 6 days - with me being conservative. I then bought the medium package - as I was uploading some videos & photos to FB each day.
The 1GB usually lasts me for a 7 day cruise, especially as this upcoming one only has 2 sea days and I can use my normal phone and data in all ports. Good to know others get enough from it too. I’ve definitely found its sped up considerably over the years.

IMHO Disney really needs to update their internet service to allow for faster speeds at the rates they are charging. I've been on RCL and their service is unlimited for one charge and even has a package that allows for streaming video, which did work just fine. I was also on recent airplanes and was able to stream video using their internet service.

Each device needs to login to the service to use it. So multiple devices can use the same login but I don’t know if you can concurrently use it.

Each login can be used on more than one device simultaneously. I don't know if there's a limit, but I've done at least two at a time. The usage meter that's displayed while you're connected reflects usage of all devices on the login. Each login works anywhere on the ship, so as long as you're willing to share your MB purchased, you can share the login with several devices, people, and/or cabins, up to whatever the concurrent device limit is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter