Current AP sale and or Military Fun Card

LaDonna

DIS Veteran
We(5 of us total)are planning to spend a few days(4-5)at Seaworld in November and had planned on getting the veteran military fun card which is discounted to $82
I noticed today that they have a sale on their annual passes The silver at 204 and the gold at 219……. I’m thinking it will be beneficial for one of us to get the annual pass since we will be spending $30 a day on parking which for four days is $120 which makes it almost equal to the price of the silver which gets free parking so basically for four dollars more we could enjoy the other benefits of the pass

of course I’ve noticed over the course of the last year that SeaWorld tends to have different sales and even different types of sales and promotion for veteran so I’m wondering if we should even just wait more to the last minute before purchasing anything?
another?
with the all day dining I’m assuming that the 10% it lists on dining is also good for all day dining I’m wondering can the passholder purchase more than one all day dining deal with that discount? We had planned on purchasing the all day dining for at least one of our SW days

We decided just to wait and see if we can actually glad grab a black Friday deal since it looks like they tend to come out about a week before Thanksgiving

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter