Curious...TTYs at WDWDINE?

momsgoofy

<br><font color=blue>Hello! My name is Laura and I
Okay, yesterday morning as I waited to make my 90 day out ADR call, my mind started to wander...I'd been awake since 3:50am. I wondered if there are TTYs at the WDWDINE office and CMs who are trained to answer them?? Or do TTY users have to call in through relay to make ADRs when calling WDWDINE directly??

It seems to me that it would be a huge hassle to have to go through the relay...so many people who've never used a relay operator freak out and hang up. But then it's got to be frustrating getting a CM who doesn't know how to use a TTY either.

Can anyone help me here? I'm just curious how TTY users handles this...I guess it's one of those things that makes me go HUM.

Thanks!

Through relay and it can be a problem. I have had relay calls refused. Also found that if you call the desk from your room via TTY it doesn't seem to get answered so you end up walking up to the room. Fortunately my husband is fully hearing and will make calls for me. Being hard of hearing makes phone calls very frustrating.

Talking Hands,

Thanks for killing that curious cat! I know some of the folks I work with will tell me about how frustrating it is to call locally (like to their doctor) using the relay and how frustrating it is for them, so I can only imagine when trying to get those ADRs how much of a hassle it must be. I thought maybe using a TA might help, but only if you've booked through them.

Well, thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter