We stayed at allstar music too we checked in the Saturday after thanksgiving we also had some issues with our room I think it may be time for a refurb for music. We still had a wonderful trip and Disney took care of the issue for us we've always stayed at the values and the room we had then was the worst one out of all our trips.

We stayed at allstar music too we checked in the Saturday after thanksgiving we also had some issues with our room I think it may be time for a refurb for music. We still had a wonderful trip and Disney took care of the issue for us we've always stayed at the values and the room we had then was the worst one out of all our trips.

Y'all were checking in on the day we were leaving Disney. I've heard that Disney has the All Stars Resorts set for a refurb soon. I think that it is time.

Y'all were checking in on the day we were leaving Disney. I've heard that Disney has the All Stars Resorts set for a refurb soon. I think that it is time.

I agree as well. I usually stay value because I am rarely in the room much but last trip (although I was at Sports) I definitely felt it could use a nice sprucing, particularly the flooring. I am happy to hear they, or at least Music, are possibly in line for a refurb. In fact, the recent refurb at Pop is leading me to count out the All Stars for next trip, just due to the wear and tear I really noticed last trip.

I agree as well. I usually stay value because I am rarely in the room much but last trip (although I was at Sports) I definitely felt it could use a nice sprucing, particularly the flooring. I am happy to hear they, or at least Music, are possibly in line for a refurb. In fact, the recent refurb at Pop is leading me to count out the All Stars for next trip, just due to the wear and tear I really noticed last trip.

This was our first time staying at Music and I think that I would have enjoyed it more had the room not been in need of the refurb. We actually said that we would have rather stayed at Sports or Movies based on our visiting both resorts and looking around a while.

. At one time, he was taking 31 pills a day. He's now down to 19 pills a day.
That is a lot of pills! I am glad to hear that the meds help control the spells mostly-is. I can imagine that must be hard sometimes.

Because the value resorts don't have coffee makers in the room
Wait, WHAT?!?! I don't think I could survive without my first cup of coffee! Yikes!

Back when Hunter was about two or so, a giraffe came right up to the safari vehicle, stuck his head inside and licked the top of the truck. Hunter immediately squealed "lick a bus!" and thus giraffes were given a new name.
That is awesome! I feel like the Giraffe used to get a lot closer to the trucks than they do now. Maybe they trained them not to get so close. i can image that was a super memorable moment!

All caught up again! Although you only took one pic of the resort gift shop offerings, I have to say I enjoyed it because we actually bought the cute Minnie/Mickey blanket. It was my souvenir for myself, but then Owen stole it from me and now takes it everywhere he goes, lol. :upsidedow

I like Hunter's name for giraffes! Lol! What a fun memory of the safari! I can't wait to read more.

Yay! I'm finally here. On page 7. I'm such a slacker. I'm loving your report so far! YEs for free money! I didn't know that was an option now. I'll have to mention it to Jason. The only negative to that is that the girls love when Mouskeeping arranges their stuffed animals. They still totally believe they are moving around them selves. The extra $$$ would be nice though, and one of us could re arrange the animals.

I love that this trip is just the 2 of you! My first trip ever to WDW was with just Jason shortly after we started dating. I loved being there with just him! We look forward to doing that again when the girls are older. Now we'd just be in trouble if we went without them.

Sorry about your food court experience. That's a bummer way to start the trip, but you made the best of it!

We are definitely taking that weird back way past the Citrus Tower again this year. I just have to look up what highway that is. The kids want to see all that crazy stuff again!

Your safari was so cool. I loved the rhinos all lined up sleeping. Rhinos are my faves.

You calling the horned animals "brown white striped hoofed animals" was better then what I call them. I usually say "thing with horns." :rotfl2:

Can't wait for more! This will help the next 6 weeks go by faster. And I could finish my 2 1/2 year old TR too.

That is a lot of pills! I am glad to hear that the meds help control the spells mostly-is. I can imagine that must be hard sometimes.

The medications help a lot! I am just so thankful that they keep him from having the grand mals like he used to.

Wait, WHAT?!?! I don't think I could survive without my first cup of coffee! Yikes!

He was ready for a cuppa joe.

That is awesome! I feel like the Giraffe used to get a lot closer to the trucks than they do now. Maybe they trained them not to get so close. i can image that was a super memorable moment!

It's been quite some time since we've had a giraffe get super close. You may be right about their training.

All caught up again! Although you only took one pic of the resort gift shop offerings, I have to say I enjoyed it we actually bought the cute Minnie/Mickey blanket. It was my souvenir for myself, but then Owen stole it from me and now takes it everywhere he goes, lol. :upsidedow

I bought that same blanket for Lacey!

I like Hunter's name for giraffes! Lol! What a fun memory of the safari! I can't wait to read more.

We still call them "lick a bus"!

Yay! I'm finally here. On page 7. I'm such a slacker. I'm loving your report so far! YEs for free money! I didn't know that was an option now. I'll have to mention it to Jason. The only negative to that is that the girls love when Mouskeeping arranges their stuffed animals. They still totally believe they are moving around them selves. The extra $$$ would be nice though, and one of us could re arrange the animals.

You are so not a slacker! You are a busy Mama and wife. I was so happy to get the free money! It didn't bother me at all to not have mousekeeping. You could definitely do the arranging yourself.

I love that this trip is just the 2 of you! My first trip ever to WDW was with just Jason shortly after we started dating. I loved being there with just him! We look forward to doing that again when the girls are older. Now we'd just be in trouble if we went without them.

I know that Hunter is older but I still felt bad leaving him at ahome.

Sorry about your food court experience. That's a bummer way to start the trip, but you made the best of it!

I would not hesitate to walk over to Sports again to have a meal.

We are definitely taking that weird back way past the Citrus Tower again this year. I just have to look up what highway that is. The kids want to see all that crazy stuff again!

I am almost positive that we turn off of US Hwy. 27 (the Citrus Tower highway) and then only Hwy. 192 which is where the gawdy buildings are.

Your safari was so cool. I loved the rhinos all lined up sleeping. Rhinos are my faves.

You calling the horned animals "brown white striped hoofed animals" was better then what I call them. I usually say "thing with horns." :rotfl2:

:teeth:

Can't wait for more! This will help the next 6 weeks go by faster. And I could finish my 2 1/2 year old TR too.

Girl, I still haven't finished my 2015 report.

Hi! So glad I caught the beginning of another trip report. Can't wait to follow along :)

Welcome! Welcome!

Those cupcakes from all All Star Sports sound really good. Reminds me of the ones I used to get at Starring Rolls in DHS. I guess it was worth the walk to Sports just to get more than two options and some tasty desserts!

I do wish the values had coffee makers in the rooms...

Nice photos from the safari. Looks like all the animals were soaking up the sunshine that morning.
I read Dee's update covering the Caring for Giants tour the other day, and it sounded like an awesome experience. (And fairly reasonably priced in terms of Disney add-ons.) Can't wait to see what you guys thought of it!

Having said that, we loved the fact that there was just one line and one stop for each park at Disney's All Star Music Resort.

Oh another thing that I like about the bus stops, you pretty much know whether or not you're going to get on the first bus or have to wait for another. At the resorts with multiple in-resort bus stops, you never knew if the bus that came next would be full. We were close enough to the front of the line that we had no problem getting on the bus and even had a seat.

YES! to all of the above. We didn't realize the lines weren't like this at all of the resorts until our last trip in November when we stayed at POFQ and when we visited a few of the deluxe resorts. We do like that theirs are covered but I really wish they had the queues too. Oh, well. I guess its something we'll just have to get use to.

Hey Lisa!

Better late than never....I'm here and all caught up! Fun to have driven some of the same roads through LA, MS, AL, and FL this past summer so I can now relate to the drive you had. I thought it was hilarious that Hunter gave you a CD with one song on it! Hope this was a great time for the two of you.

Found you! :)

Will have to play a bit of catch up, but will get there eventually!

Subbing in and will find time to read it all soon. :)

Awesome, another report! Following along!

Welcome! Welcome!

Whew! All caught up!

I started out strong and posted lots of updates and then work got in the way. Glad that you had the time to catch up!

Those cupcakes from all All Star Sports sound really good. Reminds me of the ones I used to get at Starring Rolls in DHS. I guess it was worth the walk to Sports just to get more than two options and some tasty desserts!

John isn't a cupcake lover but even he said they were very good.

I do wish the values had coffee makers in the rooms...

John loves his coffee so it would be nice to have them in the room.

Nice photos from the safari. Looks like all the animals were soaking up the sunshine that morning.
I read Dee's update covering the Caring for Giants tour the other day, and it sounded like an awesome experience. (And fairly reasonably priced in terms of Disney add-ons.) Can't wait to see what you guys thought of it!

I'm so glad that I saw Dee's posts about the tour. It's what made me want to take it.

YES! to all of the above. We didn't realize the lines weren't like this at all of the resorts until our last trip in November when we stayed at POFQ and when we visited a few of the deluxe resorts. We do like that theirs are covered but I really wish they had the queues too. Oh, well. I guess its something we'll just have to get use to.

I always thought that the one line would be a bad thing but we really really liked them.

Hey Lisa!

Better late than never....I'm here and all caught up! Fun to have driven some of the same roads through LA, MS, AL, and FL this past summer so I can now relate to the drive you had. I thought it was hilarious that Hunter gave you a CD with one song on it! Hope this was a great time for the two of you.

Hey! So glad that you are here! Yep, now you know just how boring our drive across La, Miss., Ala. and Florida is.

I'm here and all caught up on your TR!

Welcome aboard!

Found you! :)

Will have to play a bit of catch up, but will get there eventually!

Subbing in and will find time to read it all soon. :)

Welcome! You have a ton on your plate so I'm sure it may take a while but I am so glad that you are here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter