Cudos to Pop Century CM

gcrw11

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to say thank you so much to Leonard at Pop Century for making my day and my children's day today. We had ressies for Pop Century for this Thursday-Sunday for 1 room. Hubby told my 15 year old that he could bring a friend which meant we needed an additional room. We decided to have the friend's sister come also since neither have ever been (can you believe that?) We tried to get an additional room yesterday and nothing was available. Today I called and spoke to Leonard and whatever magic was up his sleeve he passed our way and poof, we have 2 rooms. Now 2 kids that have never been before get to have a trip to remember and thier parents get a second honeymoon weekend (with only the 6 month old, lol).
Thanks Leonard if you read this. :grouphug:
Pat

Seems like some pixie dust was sent your way seeing your taking these two girls for the first time. Its always the best feeling taking someone there for the first time and seeing there eyes light up.:wizard:

That is so awesome! Good for you guys! And I wanted to say, that is really cool of you to take your child's friend and sister to WDW for their first experience! You really did and will open their eyes to a whole new experience, and you helped to spread the Diney magic that we all know and love! That is really awesome! pixiedust:

I moved this over here from Resorts.. but I failed to see you had posted it here as well.. perhaps the mods here can merge these.

Thanks!

Knox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter