Cucumber sandwiches

czycropper

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any recipes? I'm planning a "Tea Party" for DD Daisy troop and wanted to make these, also if anyone has any other ideas for the Tea Party they would be greatly appreciated! :goodvibes :goodvibes

try foodnetwork.com or kraftfoods.com. I just saw a receipe for these somewhere, but can't remember where. Good luck.

Here's one I found a long time ago...it's pretty good! :thumbsup2

Cucumber Sandwiches
1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch dry mix - original
1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
1-2 cucumbers, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
1 package of cocktail bread
Dill, optional

Stir together ranch mix, mayonnaise and cream cheese and refrigerate for about an hour. Spread mixture on little cocktail breads. Top with 1-2 cucumber slices (depending on size of cucumber), sprinkle with a little dill and top with another slice of bread.

:thumbsup2 thanks for the recipe, I was thinking of having a tea for the ladies in my family, my grandma's and aunt's birthday are both in Mayand thought this might be something nice to do.I went to the library and tried to find some books...just ended up checking out wedding party books, and they have a couple recipes/ideas. :wave2:

I was a very picky eater at that age, but I loved having tea parties with my little sister. I don't think I would have eaten a cucumber sandwich.

We used to just make sandwiches we would normally eat, and cut off the crust and make into little triangles. How about doing something like that? Or I've seen on tv using cookie cutters to make them into fancy shapes.

I'd try things like pb&j, maybe ham and cheddar or American cheese.

Do kids that age like cheesecake? How about making fancy little individual cheesecakes for them? individual cheesecakes

It does sound like fun!!! :Pinkbounc

Here's my mom's recipe. Mix half a packet of dry italian seasoning with 8oz. of softened cream cheese. Spread a little on bread rounds, put a slice of cucumber on top, then sprinkle with lemon pepper. Enjoy!
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter