CSR suites?

J.C.&ALI'SMOM

I really had to bite my tongue on that one.
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has stayed in a suite at CSR. I was thinking about the trip after next, going with my parents, and wondered if they would be an option for us. Can someone describe them? Are they available with any discounts?

If you visit my website, I have some links to sites with descriptions and pictures of the suites. Good luck and enjoy CSR!

J.C.&ALI'SMOM, the Dreams Unlimited website has some excellent info regarding the CSR resort: click here to go to DU's CSR webpage. That webpage states that there are various suites at that resort: 30 Parlor Suites (one is accessible for guests with disabilities), 10 VIP Suites, and 5 Executive Suites. I don't know if they are ever discounted, but maybe Dreams could answer that question for you. By the way, here is the link to their "Around the World in 30 Days Tour" webpage devoted to the CSR: click here to view it.

I thought I would also post the link to some photos that are on the OurLaughingPlace website regarding the CSR (they have some junior suite photos posted there): click here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter