CSR included in codes for 2003?

karen1

Mouseketeer
It seemed like CSR was not included in alot of the general codes or even the AP rates for 2002. Thus, when I booked my trip for July 2003 I chose FQ--not CSR which I really want to try!

Anyone get codes for 2003 at CSR--and any insights on whether the same will be available in the summer?? Perhaps fewer conventions in the winter???

I dont know any of the 2003 discount codes. I have been looking for them for the AkL and I cant seem to find any. Would you happen to know any for the AKL? If you do I would really appreciate it if you would let me know. Thanks.

Have you looked at mousesavers.com?
I don't think the codes for July are out yet...

Thanks lulu. Hope u find what u need and above all, have a good time on your next Disney trip. See ya.:Pinkbounc

Originally posted by karen1
It seemed like CSR was not included in alot of the general codes or even the AP rates for 2002. Thus, when I booked my trip for July 2003 I chose FQ--not CSR which I really want to try!

Anyone get codes for 2003 at CSR--and any insights on whether the same will be available in the summer?? Perhaps fewer conventions in the winter???

CSR is included for AAA for 2003 and AP rates that are released through 02/12/2003.

Hi,

We are going Jan 24-28th and received the discount for CSR. I chose to do the Disney club discount, because you got the Miniature golf with it. The general public codes were the same rate. We are staying in a King room for 110.00 a night including tax. The normal rate on this room is 148 a night. I will watch for better deals until we leave.

Good luck in finding a great rate
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter