CS Eats

ILVPOOH

DIS Veteran
Here is a list of the CS places we ate at.

Pizza Planet - Pizza was good and the cookies, especially the oatmeal were very good. We all had the pepperoni pizza.

Germany - We had hotdogs. We didn't like these at all. They had a funny color to them and a weird taste. I couldn't eat it. My family was hungry so they ate them. To get the bad taste out of my mouth I bought a chocolate bar from germany. That did the trick.

Pecos Bill - We all had the hamburgers. The dessert was a peanut butter brownie. We didn't care for that too much. It tasted too refrigerated and the brownie had a funny taste to it. We were full after the burgers anyway.

The Land - Mac and cheese, chicken caesar salad, turkey cheese foccacia. Desserts were cheesecake, choc cake, cookies. Didn't care for the salad. Not much flavor, maybe I just wasn't too hungry. The mac and cheese and foccacia sandwich was good.

Pop Food Court - We had the nachos, hotdog, hamburger, pizza, cheese steak wrap and calzone. This was all good. The calzone was very good.

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

ILVPOOH said:
Germany - We had hotdogs. We didn't like these at all. They had a funny color to them and a weird taste. I couldn't eat it. My family was hungry so they ate them. To get the bad taste out of my mouth I bought a chocolate bar from germany. That did the trick.

Were they Bratwurst, which are German sausage?

Karel said:
Were they Bratwurst, which are German sausage?

I don't think so, I asked for the frankfurters and the price they charged was $6.09 which is the hotdog price. Maybe the Bratwurst would have been better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter