Crystal Palace / HEA?

HiddenDewey

Earning My Ears
We needed a late dinner and found one at CP for 8:55.

HEA is at 9:00.

If myself and wife were to arrive for our reservation and the three kids were "held up" getting there in time, would there be an issue if they showed up, say at 9:20?

Almost certainly, yes. They will not seat a partial party. They won't seat half of you and hold seats for them. Expecting them to accommodate half the party half an hour late is not fair to anyone.

Ok, wasn't sure since it's a buffet at the end of the night, and my kids eat like soldiers (very fast).

It's not a deal breaker by any means, just looking for options.

Thanks for the reply!

Last edited:
Disney restaurants will not seat partial parties; some won't even check you in until everyone is there.

There is also no official grace period at any Disney restaurant so if your family shows up 25 minutes late you might be seated in a timely fashion, you might have to wait longer because you are now considered a walk up or they could choose not to seat you because you missed your reservation time. Also, since you mentioned "the end of the night," what time does the restaurant close because you will not be seated if your family shows up after closing time.

Disney restaurants will not seat partial parties; some won't even check you in until everyone is there.

This. We were just there and they checked to make sure our whole party was present before they’d even check us in. This was at every single reservation we had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter