Crystal Palace - breakfast

live4christp1

DIS Veteran
Can anyone confirm if breakfast lasagna is still an item served? It's been several years since we've had breakfast at Crystal Palace, have an ADR for February.

From what I hear, its still there. But perhaps someone who has been recently can confirm that. I looooooove the breakfast lasagna. Its so delicious, easily one of my fave items there and a hidden gem. :)

Oh Please!!! Share!! What is this breakfast lasagna of which you speak? (I have a breaky reservation next month)

Layers of breakfast heaven - there is a recipe somewhere online for it but all the things you have to make to assemble it....to much for me to attempt. It's layers of pancake and waffle and some pudding like custardy stuff and I think it had bananas and berries. It's been several years since I have been there but it's what I remember from there as my favorite.

Yes, it was there on Christmas day. The banana was nice but I personally found the whole thing to be too sweet. Now the philly cheese steak frittata was delicious.

It was in September, it's located on the centre island. It's our must do restaurant every trip and that is one of the reasons, breakfast lasagna :D

I'm sure if they remove it then we would hear about it, :P

Soooo good. Honestly its the best item at Crystal Palace. So delicious.

It is more addicting than any drug out there. It is simple breakfast euphoria for me. I cannot stop at one serving. Who am I kidding, I can't stop at two. LOL... I book CP just for the breakfast lasagna. :goodvibes

Ate there yesterday morning 1/9
it’s still there
My wife liked it I just thought it was ok

Love it there. I’ve been to wdw at least 100 times. October was my first visit to CP. I had been missing out! Looking at that picture of the lasagna brings back memories. Can’t wait to eat it again. Only a month to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!