Crystal Palace and Fireworks

Tex

Earning My Ears
Can you view the fireworks from the Crystal Palace restaurant? Do they let you go out on the balcony?

I doubt there is any view in CP. I have never heard htat you can leave your tables to go outdoors to see the show. I htink this is one of the times you have to decide which you want more: fireworks or food.

The porch will already be full of other guests waiting to watch.

Unlikely to see anything from the restaurant. Even if you are close to a window, there are so many people on the porch, all you will see is people. Also the angle is bad with the covered porch and its so close to the castle compared to other viewing locations.

We just ate at CP last weekend and our table was facing the patio/porch and we had a great view of the castle however there is no guarantee you will be seated near a window that you could see the show. Also, with the lights on inside the CP, the view wouldn't be that great. If you want to eat while you are seated, I would do Caseys but you have to grab a table early and camp out and be good with eating hot dogs and fries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter