Crush's Coaster Single Rider during EMT?

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
I want to do Crush's Coaster as much as possible and obviously doing it first thing of the day during EMT is the best way to get a short line. I know that line doesn't take long to build up but what about single rider? Would I be able to do the regular line first and then do single rider with a short wait or would I be better off waiting in a line later in the day when everything has a long wait anyway (this way I could do some other favorites with a short wait like Tower of Terror which we no longer have over here on the west coast of the US)?

The single riders line is not always open, when it is, it moves slow. But probably still quicker than the regular line. So yes, I would agree to do the regular line first, and then single riders when open. During the day, I would suggest to use fastpasses for tower of terror or go see Mickey and the Magician or another show.

We were in the normal line, but I'd say that it wasn't very long at all. And it seemed to be moving pretty quickly.

I was there in May, and got to the Studios about 10 minutes after EMT started. We went straight to Crush's Coaster and had about a 10 minute wait in the regular line. Then we hopped in the single rider line (still during EMT) and had about a 15 minute wait. Granted the parks weren't too crowded when I was there, so your wait times may be different.

We just went this past Saturday and went about 10 minutes after EMT started. It turned out to be a 30 minute wait. While in line, did notice that the Single Rider line was open. When exiting, the regular line was about 50 minutes long and the Single Rider line advertised about 45 minutes but it looked like it was only 30-40 folks long but since it was our departure day, we only rode it the one time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter