Crush's Coaster-refurb and FP?

Lesley Wake

DIS Veteran
I know that right now Crush's Coaster does not have Fastpass and can get pretty high waits, even first thing in the morning. I saw in some of the DLP twitter accounts that they've been testing Fastpass with the ride in the past few weeks. There is the refurb from April-May (btw, so excited it's only until May; I originally thought it was going to be through June, so I would miss it); does anyone think that refurb could include adding fastpass permanently?

No idea, from what I heard, people weren't thrilled with the fast pass in Crush, the wait for the fast pass was long and then the wait at the attraction was still considerably, so in total, it was the same. Not sure if Disney also got this and what they'll do with it

I have experienced the single rider queue and boy it was more or less the same if not longer than the normal one... problem with it was that in order to get your seat there must be a party of three from the other side and it was not very usual...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter