Cruising June 27th on the Wonder

dmwright921

Earning My Ears
We are taking our 1st Cruise on June 27th on the Wonder--3 day-- Anyone else joining us?

We have a 9 year old daughter, who is usually always by our side. Any helpful hints on helping her find a friend to join the Oceaneers Club/Lab with.
Also hubby and I would love to try the Surial Bath, but what happens if we make the reservation and my daughter decides she must be with us--do we cancel, just not show up, also do they charge you before or after to avoid cancellations?
We are hesitating this decision since we are not sure what she will want to do. Any helpful info is greatly appreciated!!!

Our cabin# is 7096--will we feel much movement being towards the back of the ship?
Thanks in advance for your info!!!!
Denise:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter