Cruise & Stay Package

Giulylai

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone!
I was looking for any offer/package on uk website and I found the Cruise&Stay package, which include 10 nights on All Star Sport + 14days ticket And + 4night Bahamian Cruise.
It says that the price starts from 1191£ pp and you can go just on Sept 13th .
When I try to start booking/planning the site doesn’t work and never go on.

Does anyone try it and works well?

Also do you know if it’s only for Uk residents or also for European residents? (I’m Italian)

Thanks a lot!

:)

That sounds like a really good deal, which website is this on?

So I believe this is a UK only package but not 100% sure. This would be the starting price of an inside cabin on the cruise I believe. The site for me takes me just to the main holiday page and seems to ignore this deal. It gives you more details in the T&Cs but I would think as the ticket involved is a UK exclusive ticket it would be a UK exclusive offer - work trying to find out though

https://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/walt-disney-world/deals/cruise-stay-package-/086/

weirdly when i click that link it just takes me to the disneyland paris booking site!? On the official disney site i always see deals like All Stars Sports for 14 nights for £650 but i can never actually find the deal either

If you live in the UK you can call this number 0800 169 0730 and ask about this offer.
I can’t call cause I live in Italy.
If anyone of you have any informations after call it, can share it with me please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter