Cruise on the Oasis of the Seas June 27

I agree, I probably wouldn't go as things stand now. We're not booked yet but were looking into July 11th cruise out of Bayonne but my gut feeling is we shouldn't do it.

That's definitely a tough call. I'd personally wait it out for a bit longer cause you never know how things are going to look in a month or so. We can all speculate and guess, but the truth is nobody knows for a fact. I'm looking to do a cruise this summer, but I'm going to plan mine for August.

I agree, I probably wouldn't go as things stand now. We're not booked yet but were looking into July 11th cruise out of Bayonne but my gut feeling is we shouldn't do it.
I don't see the cruise lines being able to start up before that CDC window ends, and they'll need to recall staff plus get new contractors in on the hospitality side.

So if you're playing the optimistic side of things, July 11 could happen, but I think most likely sees mid-to-late August as when the cruises start up in earnest again.

I am booked on Oasis for July 25. Payment is due on Sunday. I am going to try and move it to the same week next year.
Denise

I am booked on Oasis for July 25. Payment is due on Sunday. I am going to try and move it to the same week next year.
Denise
We are on this cruise too. We are going to wait a bit longer. If the cruise gets canceled then we will book something for next summer and apply our cruise cost to that cruise. I just cannot see them going out of NJ by July!

We are on this cruise too. We are going to wait a bit longer. If the cruise gets canceled then we will book something for next summer and apply our cruise cost to that cruise. I just cannot see them going out of NJ by July!
I pushed my July cruise to 7/9/21 yesterday. No out of pocket cost. Today I am going to push my January 2021 cruise out to January 2022. We are not sure what to do about our October cruise. It is a transatlantic from Rome to Fort Lauderdale. i think that will be cancelled. I already booked air over for that so we might be out that money, although I did buy their insurance when I booked.
Denise

We are booked on the Disney fantasy leaving port canaveral on June 27, disney still has not Cancelled but our TA believes they will. I don’t want to lose any money so I’m not cancelling. If they go, we are ready to go.

We are booked on the Disney fantasy leaving port canaveral on June 27, disney still has not Cancelled but our TA believes they will. I don’t want to lose any money so I’m not cancelling. If they go, we are ready to go.
Why does your TA feel that way! We are July 25 on Fantasy and I am so up in the air.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts