• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise of a Lifetime!

jadek

Earning My Ears
:smooth: There will be very few out there who remember me/us but I wanted to take the opportunity to re-share our trip with all those who are yet to take their maiden voyages. The site where I had originally posted my trip report was terminated but fortunately, taken over by another company. Robin, was a trememdous help to me over a year ago and since that time, I'm sure she's added magic to thousands of other lucky cruisers. I'm going to include the link where the trip report and photos are. If you have any problem getting to it, please email me at JLS1010@aol.com. If Dave from the frozen north's trip report is still available, do your self a big favor and be sure to read his original report. It's well worth the time. Enjoy, and please sign my guest book. Please go to http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=79973. Click on the photo album called Disney Cruise. Bon Voyage!
Seasoned Cruiser from PA!

Oh Jadek - Soon as I saw your name, I remembered you! How could I forget. Thanks for sharing your album again so others who were not here last year could see it. Hope you are doing well and hope that your family "remembers the Magic". In light of recent events, your words of advice at the end of the report take on even more meaning. Take care and God bless.

Hi Jadek, I just spent a hour and a half reading your trip report and looking at the pictures. You a a very good writer and should be applauded for all of the hard work you put into planning this trip. Your detailed descriptions and pictures were great. I am so glad you took this trip, you are creating years of memories that your daughter will always cherish. growing up we always took a family trip somewhere. My dad was the one to complain of the crowds,the prices, etc. we still took vacations though. I hold dear all of those memories. I am all grownup now and my Father passed away 5 years ago, but we still talk about the best & worst vacations we took, and cherish each one. I am fortunate that I married a man that loves to travel. We have been married 13 years and don't have any children. We go to Disney world twice a year, and have been on 2 Disney cruises. Our 3rd one is planned for this June. I am glad you have these memories from your cruise.
Teri:D

Dear Jadek,

Of course I remember you and your earlier posts, and your plans to surprise your family.

Your trip report and story was wonderful, but the end broke my heart. There will always be bills to pay, but the time we have with our children goes so fast. Your daughter is truly beautiful (takes after her Mother, I see) and though your husband had some harsh words at the end, he certainly appeared to be having a wonderful time in the photos.

I think it's just a guy thing. I hope it didn't ruin your trip; though I know it's hard to disembark even in the best of situations, and I know it must have been heartwrenching to hear his comments.

You are a wonderful mother and wife and are to be commended for all your hard work on behalf of your family. I sincerely hope that indeed, someday, your husband prepares an equal surprise for you. (Maybe a week in Paris? ;-)

Thanks for posting your report.
TravelMom

Your trip report has me crying. We are seriously considering a Disney cruise next year and I loved reading about your surprise. Thanks for the pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter