Cruise in Three Weeks, Will Internet/Excursion/Drinks Pack Go Down in Price?

Princess Katelet

Mouseketeer
Hello, I failed to book my internet package last week when it was 20 or 30% off and 21.99 for a three device surf package. Today it's only a little over 10% off and $24.99. Is it likely to fluctuate or will the discount keep getting worse and worse? Should I book now or wait and see if it goes cheaper again??

I've never cruised before and know nothing about buying this stuff beforehand. Also when I first went to Cruise Planner where you read about these options and purchase them, something popped up saying I had $75 onboard credit but I didn't purchase anything and haven't seen that pop up again. Did I lose it?

Chances are it won’t go down to 30% again. Rule of thumb is that you can book and cancel anything up to 3 days (or less) before cruising, so I’d book your stuff now and if you see a better deal book that then cancel the previous purchase.

WRT on-board credit I don’t think you’ve lost it. When you purchase again you should see the available credit appear at checkout.

I would book it now. Like others have said if it does drop again you can cancel and rebook. I'm also sailing in 3 weeks and just purchased internet a few days ago. It was $24.99 for 3 devices, now it's up to $28.99. I've been checking for awhile and the price has been going up and down every other week or so.

MSJPrincess, which did you buy? The surf plus streaming? Or just the surf?
Surf plus streaming. I was originally only doing surf but the difference in price was only $4 a day so I went with stream.

I'm on Allure 11/11. RCCL no longer has set prices it varies by ship and sailing, which is extremely annoying

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter