Cruise in June or July?

Otisp

Welcomed Pest
Cruising in the middle of July seems to be quite a bit cheaper than in the middle of June. Is July really that much worse? Why? (Enquiring mind wants to know!):confused:

No, actually that is surprising....July is peak season according to cruise lines (kids on vacation). We have sailed twice in July and had fantastic weather...yes it was hot but it was hot at home too, and I'd rather be hot on vacation with a pool and ocean to cool off in!!!

MJ

We've done both the last two years and this year are going in June again. Yes it's hot, but out at sea, it's not that bad. There is not much difference between 90 and 87 degrees :)

Originally posted by mmouse37
No, actually that is surprising....July is peak season according to cruise lines (kids on vacation). We have sailed twice in July and had fantastic weather...yes it was hot but it was hot at home too, and I'd rather be hot on vacation with a pool and ocean to cool off in!!!

MJ

I was surprised too. But, it looks like about $500 less for 7day Western in Cat. 10 in the middle of July v. middle of June. Figured there had to be a catch! We did a 4 day in mid June last year and it rained every day except for CC (there IS a God).

We've taken 4 cruises and they have all been in either June or July. We've never had a problem with really bad weather....just a few showers. It is hot but like the others said.....it's hot at home too. We like having the cruise to look forward to all through the first half of the year. Then after the cruise we start planning the next year's vacation.

:) ;) :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter