Cruise documents - Halloween on the High Seas

xiphoid76

DIS Veteran
Sailing on the Fantasy on 9/9. Most of us have received our cruise document booklet from Disney. Only one person had the cover say "Halloween on the High Seas". Some people on the cruise were wondering if other cruises sailing during this time got the Halloween cover or is Disney phasing them out. The rest of us got the standard ringed cruise booklet with luggage tags. Just curious.

Sailing on the Fantasy on 9/9. Most of us have received our cruise document booklet from Disney. Only one person had the cover say "Halloween on the High Seas". Some people on the cruise were wondering if other cruises sailing during this time got the Halloween cover or is Disney phasing them out. The rest of us got the standard ringed cruise booklet with luggage tags. Just curious.
I don't know that they are phasing them out. Possibly just a shortage that day when most of the booklets were put together.

We are going on the September 2 Halloween of the seas fantasy cruise. We personally did not get Halloween cover. Only one or two people did and it appears to me those people got theirs much later then the rest of us.

As a general rule, the document booklet is sent out about 30 days prior to your cruise. As always, some may get theirs a little earlier and some later. Bon voyage.

Received my 9.9 documents on the 15th (but I didn't book until 7.28) & it was the Halloween on the High Seas cover.

We are 21 days from our short Dream cruise and 35 days from our Fantasy cruise and do not have a book for either. Most folks on the September 8th cruise got their books, some were Halloween cover and some were not. The first person in our Fantasy 23rd group on FB posted that they got their book yesterday and it had the Halloween cover on it.
I am thinking that the first cruises of HOTHS did not make the Halloween cover cut off and that they ran the books that did have the cover later.

I have noticed that since December 2016 that the books have been coming closer to the 14 to 21 day window than the 30 day window.

Just out of curiosity, when did you receive it? We're on the 10/6 Magic cruise and haven't received our yet. I'm checking the mail anxiously everyday!!

We're on the same cruise - haven't received anything yet. In fact I was a bit caught out over the booking a bus to WDW for the port day - make sure you know this is now open for booking in the port excursions

We're on the same cruise - haven't received anything yet. In fact I was a bit caught out over the booking a bus to WDW for the port day - make sure you know this is now open for booking in the port excursions
Thanks for the heads up. I think we should receive our docs this week! Hoping anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter