Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eligible Guests with Dining Reservations Cancelled During the Closure
Guests who had an active dining or experience reservation between May 28 and September 2, 2020 that was cancelled due to the temporary closure of Walt Disney World Resort may—beginning on June 30make a new reservation online up to 60 days in advance. Eligible Guests who are unable to make a reservation online may call (407) 939-6690 or (800) 800-9800 for Disney Vacation Club Members.

Eligible Guests can make reservations for available experiences by calling (407) 939-6690, or (800) 800-9800 for Disney Vacation Club Members, beginning on June 30.

Dining reservations for Walt Disney World Resort hotel and theme park locations available during initial reopening may only be booked online during this time. Reservations will not be available through the My Disney Experience app during this advance window. Discover which dining locations and experiences will be available during initial reopening.

Eligible Guests with Experience Reservations Cancelled During the Closure

If you had an active experience reservation between May 28 and September 2, 2020 that was cancelled due to the temporary closure of Walt Disney World Resort, you’ll have the opportunity to make a new experience reservation beginning on June 30 up to 60 days in advance of your arrival.
Beginning June 30, eligible Guests with experience reservations previously cancelled due to the closure can call (407) 939-6690 to make reservations for available offerings. Eligible Disney Vacation Club Members can call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 for reservations.
During this initial window, Guests can check availability for the following experiences:
Magic Kingdom Park:
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels:

Droid Depot booked! Another number to try: 4079397866---They take your email to confirm you are "on the list"---They transfer you and say you will be on hold about 30 minutes--but I was only on hold less than 10 minutes.

I hung up on my hour long wait and tried this number. It was booked in 15 minutes.

One call going on my cell...another via google voice on my laptop....if it wasn't for my kids 6th birthday there would be no way I'd engage in this craziness...

I hung up on my hour long wait and tried this number. It was booked in 15 minutes.
Droid Depot booked! Another number to try: 4079397866---They take your email to confirm you are "on the list"---They transfer you and say you will be on hold about 30 minutes--but I was only on hold less than 10 minutes.
This one worked for me, and I confirmed it in MDE. The other one I was still on hold after 90 minutes. Thank you for posting it!!!

This one worked for me, and I confirmed it in MDE. The other one I was still on hold after 90 minutes. Thank you for posting it!!!

Ugh, I tried this number 3 times and every CM said all they could do is transfer me to the main queue. :(

I'm just going to wait until the DVC line opens in 30 mins... sigh.

My 60 day window doesn’t open until Saturday for my stay that starts September 1st. We are there until September 7 but guess I will only be able to make dining reservations for the first 2 days of my trip?

That is the guest services call back number. Usually gets you through quickly and jumps the queue. People used it when calling for resorts last week, until guest services figured out they were jumping the long holds and made them call the resorts line. Maybe they are feeling it today and letting us use it!

Ugh, I tried this number 3 times and every CM said all they could do is transfer me to the main queue. :(

Yesterday MS told me they don't help with dining reservations when I asked about today. Maybe she was just uninformed of this special situation...

I hope everybody was able to re-book for the ADRs they wanted. I decided to forego any ADRs for the time being and just do counter service since park hours are shortened and I can always eat at DS or off property after park close.

For those of us who can't book ADR's but arrive in Disney in the next couple weeks, does that mean we won't be able to do any ADR's?

Did you have a previous Droid Depot reservation? If so...the queue they transfer you to, should be the right one...

well ADR's seemed a lot smoother then park reservations.... we can't book chef mickeys till CR opens July 10th do I understand that correctly?

Well, that’s everything for this trip. Days to get resort reservation moved, hours spent getting tickets straight, mad dash to get park reservations, woke up at 4:30 to get dining booked. It‘s all done, and now I just wait 18 days until my trip. I should be relieved, but now I get to hold my breath and see if Disney opens. I know they say they are, but we all know how things can change.

Did you have a previous Droid Depot reservation? If so...the queue they transfer you to, should be the right one...
I did but I don't feel like spending more time on hold this morning. I'm not super married to the droid plan so I'll see what happens later I guess. I've spent way too much time on hold with Disney lately. Maybe the disconnect just saved me $100 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!