Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is availability? Got all mine at 5 cst, but wondering how quickly they are going!
I did mine around 6am. Party of 4. 8/22-8/28No problem getting, in day order
Traytora al for no breakfast
Hacienda de San angel diner
Beaches and cream dinner
Six fi cafe dinner
Brown derby dinner
Plaza lunch
Liberty tree dinner
Bog dinner
Toppolinos breakfast

Was able to book and then move times around for all. Never got turned down. Every time I picked (within park operation hours) was available.

AK seemed limited. I wanted Reataurantasaurus and it was not an option. Yak and Yeti andbTiffans were wide open. We are usually Tuskegee Jouse people but obviously not an option.

Very surprised at ease. 5 minutes in orbit and right in. Got to make you think demand must be fairly low. High hopes for those of you who weren’t after 5/28! Fingers crossed for you anyway...

Droid Depot booked! Another number to try: 4079397866---They take your email to confirm you are "on the list"---They transfer you and say you will be on hold about 30 minutes--but I was only on hold less than 10 minutes.
Thanks for this, I used it last week too. :)
Just called. Got right thru to GS. She took my email then transferred me after saying it was a 90 min wait. It was under 5 minutes! Droid booked, checking on the capture your memories photo experience now.

I still don’t get the gist of it. Some disers are going to the world in a few weeks time, well below the 60 days. If their cancellations were out of the 05.28-09.02 range, they cannot book 🧐

I am still on hold with the original number since 7 am, so over 2 hours. This is a longer wait then when I called to change resorts the first day.

Perfect! Thanks, friends! I can book Friday, I was hoping I wouldn’t have to call because I’ll be home visiting my parents! I didn’t want to waste hours on a call.

Thanks for this, I used it last week too. :)
Just called. Got right thru to GS. She took my email then transferred me after saying it was a 90 min wait. It was under 5 minutes! Droid booked, checking on the capture your memories photo experience now.
Quoting myself to add got the capture your moments booked too. :earsgirl:
I saw somewhere someone said they were told they couldn't book until Aug 3rd. My CM had trouble, so he put me on hold for a bit, then came back and we booked it.

Today is going to be a long day since my mouse dining alert woke me at 2:30 for Topolino's and I realized I could book all my ADRs. :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter