Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please post a screenshot of the message you get saying you are ineligible for today’s ADR bookings?

I'm getting the stupid "PAWS" screen when trying to book any dining from 8/10-8/14. We have had multiple reservations cancelled by Disney during the timeframe. So frustrating.

I'm late to the party, but there is very little available. I'm thinking it may be because of my party size of 11. I had one option in Epcot.

I have a party of 7, and am still having to split for a few locations. So far Plaza, Tonys, Mama Melrose’s and Beaches look to have a party of 6 max. I’m on hold now hoping there is still space to fit the rest of my group at similar times.

I don’t know why I thought that this would be a quick call in right at 7 and go back to bed situation. I should definitely know better by now.

Oh Disney. 2020 definitely wins for most annoying trips to plan... but I still can't wait to go.

I'm getting the stupid "PAWS" screen when trying to book any dining from 8/10-8/14. We have had multiple reservations cancelled by Disney during the timeframe. So frustrating.
Did you make the ADRs that were cancelled? (For me, DW made the ADR’s even though they were on my plan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter