CRT - which meal?

Chrislovesdisney

DIS Veteran
opinions on value and what we are missing in the park aside, which meal do you think is best at CRT? I’m wondering more about food taste/enjoyment and interactions with the characters: breakfast or lunch? Thanks!

We had dinner at CRT last fall and really enjoyed it! We were happy with our food choices, the service was good, and the character interaction was fun! We even witnessed a proposal!! i think the dinner menu options were very good!!

I enjoyed both lunch and dinner. I have not had breakfast there, and probably will not. Of the two Choices I liked the lunches better, however I cannot tell you why. Service and food were fine every time we dined there, so there was not a "better" meal in that regard.

We have eaten there 4 times, 3 for breakfast and 1 dinner. For whatever reason the girls prefer the breakfast. I will add that I enjoyed the food more at breakfast but I am Jewish and follow about 90% of the dietary restrictions and they really bent over backwards at breakfast to make stuff for me.

Character interactions at both haven't been very different. I'd go based on the food you want to eat and how much you want to spend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter