CRT ressie available online!!

leebee

DIS Veteran
I was just trying to book Crystal Palace for breakfast on 8/25 and guess what is available? Cinderella's Royal Table has availability for 2 on 8/25 at 8:05am! I guess it's not as challenging to get the ressie now as it was a few years ago. I am still surprised- especially as I couldn't get Crystal Palace for the time I wanted, but there was Cindy's, available for the taking :confused3

I was just trying to book Crystal Palace for breakfast on 8/25 and guess what is available? Cinderella's Royal Table has availability for 2 on 8/25 at 8:05am! I guess it's not as challenging to get the ressie now as it was a few years ago. I am still surprised- especially as I couldn't get Crystal Palace for the time I wanted, but there was Cindy's, available for the taking :confused3

I think the combination of more princesses available in general thanks to lunch and dinner at the castle, plus Akershus AND the very high price means they're far easier to come by. On 4/25 I was able to book CRT for 6/28.

I was actually just able to book it for two for a September trip on a Saturday morning at 8:10am.

Just booked a breakfast for 8/5...in fact there was at least one breakfast slot open for the entire first week in August.

I booked a last minute trip (only 5 weeks out) and was able to get all but 1 of the ressies I wanted, INCLUDING CRT for an 8:00 dinner for 3!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter