CRT Reservation

How much do you have to pay up front to reserve CRT & BOG? Also, if your plans change, is your deposit refunded?
CRT is paid IN FULL at time of booking. Price depends on meal time and ages of guests. If you cancel 24 hours in advance your entire meal price will be reimbursed.
BOG has NO DEPOSIT, however you must use a credit card on file. You are charged $10.00 per person for no show or cancellation the day of. You have up until midnight the day before to cancel and not be charged. Also, if you show up at BOG with less than your original party number, you will NOT be charged the $10.00 fee.

CRT is paid IN FULL at time of booking. Price depends on meal time and ages of guests. If you cancel 24 hours in advance your entire meal price will be reimbursed.
BOG has NO DEPOSIT, however you must use a credit card on file. You are charged $10.00 per person for no show or cancellation the day of. You have up until midnight the day before to cancel and not be charged. Also, if you show up at BOG with less than your original party number, you will NOT be charged the $10.00 fee.

Thank you! What if you are purchasing a dining plan and intend to use credits for the meal? Do you still have to pay for the meal in full in advance?

You should be able to do both online. If you have trouble, it would most likely be with CRT, and you would have to call. And they both should open right at your 180+10.

If I have a split stay, how would that work? 180 days for my first reservation is tomorrow, and it’s for 4 nights. The second stay is also 4 nights. Sorry! I keep thinking of other questions based on your responses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter