CRT Refund question

jle191

Earning My Ears
Sorry, this might end up being a little long.

Made a reservation this morning for September 5th at 8:15 for CRT. I had retrieved my reservation and have the dining plan, and wanted to use this for it. I knew I would still have to enter my CC information to place a hold.

After making my reservation I noticed my account had already been charged for our meal. I called Disney and the very friendly lady I talked to told me that this sometimes happens with the online reservations, it won't take your dining into account. She made me a new 8:15 reservation with my dining plan, which placed the hold on my CC. She told me she canceled out my earlier reservation, which would give my CC a refund of the money it had already charged.

I noticed my bank account has yet to be credited with this. I don't want to call if somebody knows they only update every evening or something, but I also don't want to wait too long because I don't want to have two reservations for the same time at CRT, especially when so many other people want one.

So, to make this long post one short question, does anybody know if my account should have been credited immediately, or will it take awhile?

Thanks!

I am not sure of the exact time frame but I do know the credit will not be immediate. Most likely you will need to wait a couple of days before it shows up.

Thanks for responding. My real worry was that she didn't actually cancel my reservation and that I would have two. And of course I am not at home now and don't have my information with me to log in and check!

Have you gotten your refund yet? I am really interested because I had a similar situation and called Friday at 8am, but have yet to see my refund. Hope all is well for both of us! :hug:

I cancelled one earlier this week and the credit posted within 2 business days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter