CRT Lunch

likesdisney

Mouseketeer
180 days is coming up soon and just in case I'd like to have a plan B if we're unable to get a reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table. Question is, we're looking to do lunch on a Saturday in May at CRT. What do you think the chances are that we'll be able to get a reservation there for lunch. Is it still a really hard place to get a reservation?

Everyone seems to say it is an impossible reservation to get, but I noticed I couldn't get the reservation on the app- I actually had to use my computer and there were lots of times available. I wonder if people think it's hard to get because it doesn't come up on the app because it's pre pay. I would suggest calling Disney the day before you can make your reservations and just asking what the probability of getting cinderellas table for lunch on the day you want and chances are good they will make the reservation for you ( as this happened to me and the cast member said often times they can make them a day ahead of 180.lots of times).

It usually depends on when it falls on your trip. If it is day 1-3, it may be difficult because others who have a longer trip may have already booked those days. If it's later in your trip, you should have a better chance. Of course, you never know until you try--good luck!

Is it still a really hard place to get a reservation?
Hopefully this lands later in your trip because if you are staying on property you get the 180+10 in your favor. I will tell you that i looked for reservations right when i was at my ADR date (staying on property) -- there were no CRT reservations. I happen to go on to adjust the time of my LTT reservation and happened to see CRT (this was probably a week or so after my ADR day) so of course i grabbed it.

If it is on the first day of your trip i would highly re-consider as you will likely have very little chance of getting it.

Even if you don't get it use the touring plans reservation finder -- you set up a notification if a reservation is found. They will send and email and/or text message but be prepared to get on the computer within minutes of getting the notification.

The touring plans reservation finder made it possible for us to get CRT lunch. I can’t recommend it highly enough.

I think it's a little easier to get because you have to pay in full at the time. Definitely look on your computer vs the app, the ones you have to prepay don't seem to show up there. I've done lunch there twice and never had an issue getting it, but a few days into your trip will make it easier to get with the 180+10

Thanks for the advice/help. We have a couple backup plans now just in case. But at least there's hope we'll have a chance to get a reservation. I do prefer to try doing the reservations on the computer rather than the app, for me personally it's just easier that way. And I try to be there online at 7am ET just to be sure. The ideal day of our trip falls on a Saturday which is why I'm a little extra checking out backup plans/dates.

Thanks for the advice/help. We have a couple backup plans now just in case. But at least there's hope we'll have a chance to get a reservation. I do prefer to try doing the reservations on the computer rather than the app, for me personally it's just easier that way. And I try to be there online at 7am ET just to be sure. The ideal day of our trip falls on a Saturday which is why I'm a little extra checking out backup plans/dates.
Just so you are aware the window opens at 6am, not 7am.

You’ll easily get it. I just booked my adrs yesterday and I had plenty of options for the whole day on our second day. You just can’t book it in the app, has to be online (or call). And it’s 6am online for dining

And things do pop up later. Right now I could do breakfast on 2/17 (PPO even!!) if I wanted to. Well within the 180 days. So openings do happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!