• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CRT Brkfst - How Long???

Sydnerella

enough is as good as a feast
If you have attended breakfast at CRT with a young princess princess: before, please tell me how long I should expect to be there. Our reservation is at 9AM after BBB at 8. I want to know what time I can start our touring plan for the rest of the day.

I am not interested in "rushing" the CRT experience - we hope to savor it for DD3 as long as reasonable but know that they are fast to bring the family style meal and have hear they rush you along. I know they also do a Cinderella portrait - when does this occur? right when you arrive?

Thanks,
Sydnerella's Mama

It has always been at least an hour for us. The longest time is in the entry way to take the picture with Cinderella.

Agreed...it will definitley be at least an hour...but I would plan on an hour and a half...you never know how long you will have to wait for your table, how many pictures you will take of the little princess: , etc.

Does this mean that the two hours I was thinking is way too long??

thanks,
Sydnerella's Mama

not necessarily...it may take you that long if you really want to experience it all, and have some slow service (which can happen if the place is busy)...

I think it really just depends on how much you want to soak it all in...you can make it as long as you want really...if you want it to be an hour and a half, you could do it...if you want it to be 2 hours, you could do that too...up to you!!!

it might not be a bad idea to plan for the 2 hours...that way if you get done earlier, its just more time to enjoy other things!!!

Plan as much time as you need. The princesses take turns rotating throughout, so they may disappear and come back. Just wait for them. CRT staff do start turning tables to get the next bunch of people in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter