CRT breakfast timing

KYTink

Earning My Ears
I have a breakfast reservation at 9:15. I had to change a POTC fast pass to 9:35. Will we be finished with our breakfast in time to meet the one hour fast pass window? Any chance they could seat us sooner if we arrived a little early?

They probably won't seat you early.

you typically have a 15 minute grace period on FPs but that sounds too stressful to me. I'd allow 90 minutes for your meal.

It's highly unlikely you'll be seated early. CRT takes a while due to the pre-meal photo, character greetings at the table, etc. I would try to push that POTC FP+ to no earlier than 10:15 am so you have until 11:30 am to use it. It's a bit of a walk from CRT to POTC.

No, I wouldn't do this.

Considering the amount spent for CRT, I would want to savor every moment and not rush through. I agree with the PP that said to allow 90 minutes for this experience, and then you've got to factor in getting from the middle of the park over to Adventureland and potential wait time to be seated.

For what it is worth, POTC lines are really manageable without a fast pass. Right now, there is a 15 minute wait during what is normally a busy time of day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!