CRT & Biergarten reviews/+counter service

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
We had a magical meal at Cinderella's breakfast. The castle really is beautiful inside.
Our meal consisted of fresh fruit, assorted bread basket, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potato casserole, and stuffed french toast with blueberry topping. The fruit was wonderful, the cinnamon rolls, french toast, & croissants were delicious. The other breakfast foods were okay, nothing great. We were served orange juice, and brought cokes upon request. We checked in about 15 min. before our 8:25 seating and were seated immediately.

We saw Cinderella, Mary Poppins, Belle (in her blue dress w/ apron), Aurora (pink dress), and Aladdin. All were happy to pose for pictures, sign autographs, and answer a question or two. They all told my daughter how beautiful she looked in her gown (Belle's yellow gown). Afterwards, we went downstairs & visited the Fairy Godmother, who was absolutely wonderful. We did visit with each character only once. Total: Just over $60.

We also ate lunch at Biergarten (Germany). The food was good as was the service. The streudel was very good. There was very little my daughter would eat -- only some chicken and macaroni & cheese, but she liked that. Total was about $45.

Those are the only two sit-down meals we had on-site. We ate at the Hard Rock at Citiwalk. This meal was about $38 for a hamburger, nachos, & kids meal.

Counter Service: Cosmic Ray's, Flame Tree BBQ (good ribs), Rosie's, Pecos Bill's. All were okay. Pecos Bills was our favorite -- I loved the chicken wrap there. Generally, our counter service meals were around $20, for two adult entrees with ice water, and a kids meal.

Off-site: Joe's Crab Shack, Macaroni Grill, Bennigan's, Chevy's, Pizza Hut, Wendy's, Burger King.

One note: We bought a few snacks at the parks. One day we bought a souvenir bucket of popcorn @ Epcot, and it was awful. Flavorless, cold -- tasted like it had been there for two days.

Any questions, I'll be happy to try & answer.

Thanks for the reviews! I love the struedel at the Biergarten too. Actually, I love the vanilla sauce they serve with it - I always tell DH that I'm going to get a glass of it and just drink it.

I'm glad to hear good reviews of Biergarten... I have a PS there for our trip this May. DH is a little worried about it though, having lvied in Germany for 18 years. Does it seem like REAL german food??

It's as German as any I've ever had, but then I've never been to Germany.

To tell you the truth, we wish we had eaten at Mexico or Italy instead. It was good, just nothing spectacular. Although the roast pork was very good.

It's probably worth a try, anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter