CRT as magical x2?

KGmomoftwins

DIS Veteran
We went to CRT for dinner on our twins fifth birthday and it was perfect! Service was great, princess interaction superb, food good, and our girls ate up the magic of the wishing star. We are going to MK for a day on their seventh birthday do I tempt fate and try for a PPO breakfast? For those who have gone once and and then a second time to MK do your kids ask to redo experiences? The trip is a surprise for them so I’m trying to guess what they would like to do.

We went to CRT for dinner on our twins fifth birthday and it was perfect! Service was great, princess interaction superb, food good, and our girls ate up the magic of the wishing star. We are going to MK for a day on their seventh birthday do I tempt fate and try for a PPO breakfast? For those who have gone once and and then a second time to MK do your kids ask to redo experiences? The trip is a surprise for them so I’m trying to guess what they would like to do.

My kids think anything we've done once at Disney is a'tradition'. :D So yes, they ask to redo experiences. We have been to CRT 3 times and they still want to go back. I would not say it's as magical as the first time just because it's familiar, not a new awe inspiring experience. I think you'd enjoy it though, as long as you keep expectations realistic.

My kids think anything we've done once at Disney is a'tradition'. :D So yes, they ask to redo experiences. We have been to CRT 3 times and they still want to go back. I would not say it's as magical as the first time just because it's familiar, not a new awe inspiring experience. I think you'd enjoy it though, as long as you keep expectations realistic.

Exactly this.

Agree with realistic expectations. The more you do an experience the more likely you are to have an off time. You're tempting fate but only a little your 2nd time ;) Breakfast is a different meal too so I say go for it. My son loves to repeat experiences too, we always do a mix of repeat with a few new thrown in. He has very strong opinions. If they loved it that much I'd do it for them but maybe i have princess girl envy ;)

On our next trip, we'll be celebrating my niece's 21st birthday and she requested that we return to CRT. She's been going every trip since she was 7, so 5 or more times. We have always enjoyed breakfast more than dinner there.

Thanks everyone we are going to shoot for breakfast mix a little new with the old! I remember for years as a kid we always went to the same vacay spot and hit the same places and loved it! Now fingers crossed we can get it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter