Crowds?

LCoulter

Whoah Mouse
We just booked a room at VGC with arrival on Saturday, 4/13/19 and check out Wednesday, 4/17/19. Our plan is to relax and explore the resort on Saturday after a long day of flights from East Coast. We will hit the parks Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, and then head to Sacramento on early Wednesday morning. We chose this week because it’s DD11’s spring break so I assume it’s going to be insanely busy with others on Spring break but am wondering what I can expect in crowds so I’m prepared. The weekend after is Easter so we won’t be there for Easter weekend.

We purchased 3 day park hoppers with Max Pass all three days. We are WDW vets that will be at DL for the first time. We plan to hit the parks at RD each morning. As far as I can tell, Tuesday will be Magic Morning so will hit that too.

So is it going to be very busy those three days? Are CA schools off that week?

We purchased 3 day park hoppers with Max Pass all three days. We are WDW vets that will be at DL for the first time. We plan to hit the parks at RD each morning. As far as I can tell, Tuesday will be Magic Morning so will hit that too.

Since you're staying on site, you'll have early entry ("Extra Magic Hour") to one park each morning. Assuming things stay the way they are now, that means you'll be able access DCA 1 hour prior to park open on Sunday and Monday and Disneyland on Tuesday. Non resort guests with Magic Morning on their ticket will only be able to access the Tuesday hour at DL. DCA early entry is exclusive to on site guests.

We've gone several times during the spring break period and its busy but you'll still have an awesome time, especially if you plan to purchase Max Pass.

Since you're staying on site, you'll have early entry ("Extra Magic Hour") to one park each morning. Assuming things stay the way they are now, that means you'll be able access DCA 1 hour prior to park open on Sunday and Monday and Disneyland on Tuesday. Non resort guests with Magic Morning on their ticket will only be able to access the Tuesday hour at DL. DCA early entry is exclusive to on site guests.

We've gone several times during the spring break period and its busy but you'll still have an awesome time, especially if you plan to purchase Max Pass.

Thanks, I didn’t realize I would get early entry all three days!

I just found out that Sunday is Dapper Day which will complicate plans. Now I’m not sure if I should go to early entry at DCA on Sunday or stick with my original plan of going to DL until it gets too crowded and then switch over to DCA. I do have Max Pass.

Thanks, I didn’t realize I would get early entry all three days!

I just found out that Sunday is Dapper Day which will complicate plans. Now I’m not sure if I should go to early entry at DCA on Sunday or stick with my original plan of going to DL until it gets too crowded and then switch over to DCA. I do have Max Pass.
Waiting in line early at dL would probably be wise imo

Maybe step into dca and pull a maxpass first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter