Crowds in Feb??????

flower

Earning My Ears
Anyone know what its like at the end of Feb as far as crowds? We will be there from a Thurs. to Sun. I heard crowds were getting back to normal.....

Thanks

We go almost every year around that time, we'll be there again on the 24th! I personally feel this year the crowds should be managable. Only reason why I have decided this, and I may be jinxing myself, we planned this trip only 2 weeks ago had no problems with ressie, able to get chef mickey for dinner at a good time etc...I think with Easter being early, the Olympics, spring breaks happening in March, odd weather... is all to our favor One year we went and it was horrible. But other times great.. So it is a hit and miss time. Just remember to use your fast pass and just enjoy and if one park is horrible head to another. MK seems to fill up the quickest and we usually leave around 1 and head to another park and then go back the next day. ENJOY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter