Crowds During Pixar Fest

Purerockfury1

Mouseketeer
How have the crowds been lately? We’ll be there Tue-Sat and I’m wondering what to expect.

Also, has it been packed during the new fireworks? How long do you typically have to start saving a spot for a place to sit near the hub?
Thanks!

I went on Saturday (4/14) from opening until about 12:30 pm, so I can't speak on the mid-afternoon or night entertainment crowds. But I thought it was a normal busy day. I thought it was more than manageable. It wasn't insane. The lines to get into the gates were long, but once everyone dispersed into the park it was fine.

I went on Saturday (4/14) from opening until about 12:30 pm, so I can't speak on the mid-afternoon or night entertainment crowds. But I thought it was a normal busy day. I thought it was more than manageable. It wasn't insane. The lines to get into the gates were long, but once everyone dispersed into the park it was fine.
I’ll concur with this. It was a typical Saturday that wasn’t during Halloween time.

I know on Sunday Disneyland parking was full across property by mid afternoon and they had people parking at the convention center.

On Saturday, 4/14, we waited about an hour for a good spot on Main Street for fireworks (good overall view of the castle, fireworks, and Main Street buildings). But keep in mind that the lower 3 passes were blocked that day, so the crowds weren't bad. CMs told me that they were expecting big crowds the following day, and the closing of M&F and TS on Sunday afternoon proved them right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter