Crowds after July4??

disneyandme

DIS Veteran
I may be in the WDW are around the 4th, so I was looking at crowd calendars and various other sites with touring info for July and several say the 4th is super packed, but then it drops off the next few days to low. Is that really the way it is on a holiday weekend?

Crowded and packed are subjective feelings, but we’ve done 7/4 week the last two years and my general opinion is that crowds are moderate and it’s very manageable. Among my favorite times of year crowd wise.

It absolutely was last summer. We were there July 6-14 and at the earlier part of our vacation, it felt much less crowded than any of our other recent vacations, which were end of Jan/beginning of Feb. Parts of World Showcase were almost empty and we rode so many rides by 10-11 AM each day.

Tons of locals come on the 4th to watch fireworks, and since they usually only get the day of off it generally means that the 4th is super crowded day. I haven't found July to be horrible at all the last two years, hoping for the same this year and next since I have one booked this year and one I'm hoping to book for right after the 4th next year. In general the heat gets to me more than the crowds do in July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter