• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowd Scores last week April 23rd-26th?

aliciamakino

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Just got back from our family trip to WDW last week. I meant to do it while we were there- but can anyone provide me with the crowd levels from last week? Most of the time it didn't seem to bad. Here are my predictions based on the crowds we experienced:

April 23rd Epcot- 5
April 24th Animal- 6
April 25th Magic Kingdom - 4
April 26th Magic Kingdom - 7 (lots of schools groups/graduates)

I would love to know what they really were.

Thank you in advance!

According to TP, Epcot was a 3 on 4/23, AK was a 3 on 4/24, and MK was a 3 on 4/25 and a 4 on 4/26. So even lower than your predictions.

Epcot was predicted by TP to be a 6 on 4/23, AK a 5 on 4/24, and MK a 6 on both 4/25 and 4/26. So the actual crowds were lower than their predictions as well.

According to TP, Epcot was a 3 on 4/23, AK was a 3 on 4/24, and MK was a 3 on 4/25 and a 4 on 4/26. So even lower than your predictions.
thank you! That's scary because Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom on Thursday both seemed insanely crowded.

We were at MK on Wed 4/25 and it was least crowded I've seen in some time and the weather was perfect too. We were pleasantly shocked. HS seemed pretty crowded on Thurs. 4/26 which really surprised us after the MK day.

We were at MK on Wed 4/25 and it was least crowded I've seen in some time and the weather was perfect too. We were pleasantly shocked. HS seemed pretty crowded on Thurs. 4/26 which really surprised us after the MK day.

TP says HS was a 3 on 4/26, for whatever it's worth.

We were there Wednesday too. It was the perfect day. great weather, and low crowds. You could actually walk and have personal space.

Hi All,

Just got back from our family trip to WDW last week. I meant to do it while we were there- but can anyone provide me with the crowd levels from last week? Most of the time it didn't seem to bad. Here are my predictions based on the crowds we experienced:

April 23rd Epcot- 5
April 24th Animal- 6
April 25th Magic Kingdom - 4
April 26th Magic Kingdom - 7 (lots of schools groups/graduates)

I would love to know what they really were.

Thank you in advance!
We were in the world the same time, I agree about all the school groups/graduates! My dd was so surprised schools actually have senior trips to Disney! I thought it was much less crowded than our February trip, however I disagree with TP predictions. I thought it was a 5 most days at all the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter