Crowd levels

supraman85

Earning My Ears
Can anyone comment on the crowd levels? Specifically for Hollywood Studios. I'm a Florida resident and was curious if a spontaneous one day trip to my favorite park is possible these days without an elaborate strategy or fast passes. Would there be enough time to cover most of the premium attractions?

Was there Sunday and yesterday. Expected Sunday to be busier with it being a weekend but seemed like yesterday was busier (maybe some held off because if the passing hurricane/tropical storm expecting terrible weather). HS probably the busiest park but still not unmanageable without fast passes. And sometimes it seemed the posted wait time was more than the actual wait. Probably not an issue to get most of not all in one day, exception being the Rise of the resistance, which the boarding groups fill up extremely fast (talking like less than 30 seconds) so if you are not setup in MDE for quickly joining, you won’t get one.

I don't have personal experience but so far the reviews I have read was that it was better NOT to get there at opening and wait until a little later in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter