Crowd levels for Columbus weekend

Might even take an afternoon off on Monday and head over to the cigar lounge for a break then grab dinner before going back into the park.
What is the name of the cigar lounge you go to? My DH loves cigars, and we will have a rare non-park day when we go in November. It'd be a nice surprise for him.

What is the name of the cigar lounge you go to? My DH loves cigars, and we will have a rare non-park day when we go in November. It'd be a nice surprise for him.

We go here
http://888cigarbar.com/index.html

Free to use for out of area people. Otherwise it is a monthly membership. They have a full bar and a really nice and large lounge area. Cigar Selection is decent, nothing hard to find or small production.

We normally go on our travel day down since I like to leave the Bay Area real early. Usually get there a little after noon. Grab a bite to eat at the coffee shop near by then smoke a cigar. After that’s done we head to sprouts and get some creamer, beer and snacks for the hotel room. I bring about a gallon of cold brew coffee with me for the 5 days and don’t want to deal with an ice ceast for half and half. Then we head to the hotel, check in and relax for an hour or so. Then head over to dtd for dinner and then a couple of rides.

On a busy day we will head to the lounge early afternoon. Especially if it is hot and relax a bit. It is maybe 5 miles from Disneyland.

Even though the lounge is free since we are out of area I always buy a couple of sticks while I am there.

Feeling a bit better about it now! We aren’t doing any sit down meals, so im not worried about that. And I’ve been every year for the last few years so I know it’s always crowded- I’m glad we decided to do MaxPass!

Im with you. I did not mean at all to plan a trip for colombus day, it just happened to coincide with wedding travel and welp. Im trying to not get too sad about it, after all, we are still going to disneyland, right?! my plan is to make sure to break mid day, even if just an hour or two and sticking around downtown disney, so i can avoid max crowds, and utilize max pass. its even worse my first day, sunday, we wont be getting to the area until 12ish
I highly recommend an afternoon break at your hotel. Not too much in dtd unless you’re looking for a restaurant

Update since I’m waiting for the parade at DCA. It was stupid busy Saturday; one of the CM said they were turning people away at one point since the park was at capacity.

Sunday has been a little better but still really busy.

In case anyone is wondering; the corn dogs are still amazing.

I hope tomorrow sees the same trend continue and is less busy than today.

Update since I’m waiting for the parade at DCA. It was stupid busy Saturday; one of the CM said they were turning people away at one point since the park was at capacity.

Sunday has been a little better but still really busy.

In case anyone is wondering; the corn dogs are still amazing.

I hope tomorrow sees the same trend continue and is less busy than today.
Hope you are enjoying yourself! I knew it was going to be busy this weekend, but not capacity-level busy.

And I just learned that they pump in cricket sounds in DCA near goofy flight school as where I am sitting is right near the speaker

We were there Sat and Sun (Oct 6 and 7). The parks were very crowded. Radiator Springs Racers hit 150 minutes in the standby line, and I saw Guardians of the Galaxy hit 90 - 100 minutes. Lines for all the restaurants were long. I used mobile ordering to get breakfast at Flo's V8 cafe and even after checking in, it took 20 minutes for the food to arrive. And that was after asking a cast member to expedite things. The Fastpass system crashed on Saturday, but fortunately it still honored the Fastpasses that we had already grabbed -- but for a while we could not get new Fastpasses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!