Crowd Level predicitions 12/17-12/24

Subscribe and ask to track attendance for your dates and then you’ll get the emails.

We got an update for our vacation that is WAAAYYY out until the middle of next year, August 26, 2018 to August 30, 2018!!! Animal Kingdom increased from 4 to 6. Epcot increased from 4 to 5. And Magic Kingdom increased from 4 to 6. I’m now expecting more increases over the next 8 and a half months... We haven’t been to Disney in 17 years so we really don’t even know what this means or even have a idea what the crowds look like at any of these numbers. It would be interesting if these numbers went up another 3 or 4 points before we get there next year... Why bother with a crowd calculator if its always going to be a 10 eventually? Just theorectically speaking...

I just got the same email for our August 2018 trip (first half of August) Everything got bumped up from a 6 to a 7. I have to find a way to turn these emails off lol

I just got the same email for our August 2018 trip (first half of August) Everything got bumped up from a 6 to a 7. I have to find a way to turn these emails off lol

I wonder if its standard for the crowd prediction numbers to increase or decrease as time proceeds or is there something causing these numbers to increase for all dates in the upcoming year. The fiftieth anniversary isn't until 2021. Possibly the opening of new attractions? :scratchin

I got the same email, we will be there 22-29 and I was already planning for insane crowds so telling me it will be an 8 instead of a 6 or a 10 instead of an 8...oh well. My entire plan is to enjoy the FPs we got (and we got every FP we wanted so that's already a huge win) and the dining reservations and anything else we get to do is extra. I will not wait in line 3 hours for something so if the lines are that bad then I will just have to find another way to enjoy my vacation. If I leave there on the morning of the 30th and feel I couldn't get my money's worth because of the crowds and lines then I will know to not go back to Disney again until I can retire. As a teacher, my only options are during big crowd times and I will never do the middle of summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter