Crowd during Labor Day Weekend at the Fort

pr_littlemermaid

Earning My Ears
I have stayed at Ft Wilderness many times, but never during a weekend, particularly a holiday weekend. I always do tent, weekdays during low season. How busy or crowded get loops 2000 and 1500 during labor day weekend?

Welcome to the camping board!!! Think, Busy. All Holidays are extremely busy at The Fort and WDW in general. You'd have to book a year or more out.

Thank you. I already have reservations. My cousin made them a year ago, but, since we have been at the Fort many times, she invited us and added us to reservation. I was there last year for Halloween. We arrived the same 31st. Both tent loops were packed, so they assigned us to the 1800 loop. Many left the following day. It was pretty quiet after. I got to think of Halloween day for 3 days.

I've been down over several holidays (Memorial, 4th, President's, Valentine's). The actual weekend of the holiday, especially Monday holidays, will be quite busy. People close to WDW come out for the long weekends and fill the Fort. By Tuesday, things drop off considerably. The Fort will be full over the weekend, but much more open by Monday night. I check in on Tuesday after Labor day this year specifically because I want to miss the crowd. The crowd calendar I normally use has the weekend in the parks as 7/10. Labor Day a 5 and the rest of the week 3-4.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter